Sheryll Law, PC
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
$70,500 - $82,500 yearly
About Sheryll Law, PC
Our firm helps people protect their hard-earned legacy from probate, long-term care expenses, and unnecessary taxes by planning ahead. We believe everyone should make an estate plan to protect as much of their money as possible.
We are here to guide our clients through the complicated probate, tax, and long-term care laws, achieve positive results, and help them provide a legacy for their families. It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.