This is a commission-only dealership agreement. We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers interested in a new website or SEO services.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Proven track record in sales
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
About Fishhook Marketing
Fishhook Marketing provides created quality WordPress websites paired with marketing automation tools.
These tools act as the business's best employees by increasing transactions, following up, and keeping their brand in front of their interested audience.
What makes us different than other web firms is our knowledge of SEO and Marketing - we know what it takes to rank a website on Google. Most website design companies will just build you a pretty website, but fail to focus on the quality of the code and on-site SEO elements.