CREG - Manchester
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Manchester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ