Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Be learning and relationship-based to strive for mastery
- Follow up on leads and execute buyer conversion strategies
- Search for prospective home buyers and hold buyer consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communications and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process.
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have in-person or virtual open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Nurture and focus on establishing long-lasting relationships with clients
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Past sales experience
$100,000+ at plan commission sales
About RE/MAX LEGACY
Along with our professional experience, affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides a competitive advantage in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide, offering you a leg up on the competition.
At RE/MAX Legacy we are focused on continuing to bring in top talent to our Brokerage while establishing our values and a strong team culture of success. We feel it is important our team of Agents advocate for RE/MAX Legacy and have an incentive to bring in Quality Agents who will be great teammates and want to thrive in Real Estate and Life.