We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Proven track record in sales
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Must secure NC real estate license
$100,000 at plan
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.