New York Life West Michigan
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Proven track record in sales
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
$53,000 - $65,351
About New York Life West Michigan
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Our promise? To protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityNew York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010