Cart Mart, Inc.
Cart Mart, Inc is an award-winning low-speed electric and gas automotive dealership. In business since 1959, Cart Mart Inc. is a pioneer in the low-speed vehicle industry making the golf cart much more than just a golf cart. We work primarily in the commercial and consumer markets specializing in people movers, material haulers, and of course, custom golf carts.
If this sounds like the job opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Training and technical assistance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Program with match
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible schedules
- Work from home (when available)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Aflac insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Friends and Family discounts
- Great team dynamics and an environment that rewards your activity
- Ability to earn Commission based on your job contribution
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Off-Site Mechanical Repairs and Diagnosis
- Troubleshoot and fix electrical components
- Part Lookup and Identification
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Must be able to maintain good public relations with customers off-site
- Must be willing to learn new things while following dedicated processes and procedures to achieve or exceed goals
- Must have 3 years of experience in repairing and servicing equipment or rebuilding and overhauling small electric motors and engines, such as golf carts, motorcycles, or small off-road vehicles
- This candidate must be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Must have a pleasant demeanor and positive attitude
- Golf cart/Industrial cart experience preferred
- You must have the ability to accurately record repairs made, time spent, and parts used and must have great computer skills
- You would have common sense and great communication skills
- Be able to speak with a variety of people or positions with different skillsets and backgrounds
- You would have high integrity and a high-level work ethic, be a self-starter, extremely organized, detailed oriented and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate must have a clean DMV record, valid driver’s license, and ability to drive Company vehicles to customers
- Have a “Make it happen” attitude while keeping calm under pressure
$17 - $23 hourly
About Cart Mart, Inc.
In business since 1959, Cart Mart is the nation’s largest mobility systems distributor, with an emphasis on sustainable last-mile transportation solutions such as golf cars, commercial vehicles, electric low-speed vehicles (LSVs), scooters, and batteries. Our focus is on the Sales, Service, Replacement Parts, and Special Event Rentals to B2B, B2C & B2G customers nationwide with seven company-owned and managed locations throughout California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia and more on the way.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team?
Cart Mart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an at-will employer.
Cart Mart –is a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
Job offerings are contingent upon passing a background check as well as a drug test.
For more information, visit our careers page at: https://www.cartmart.com/content/careers