Excellent Sales Account Manager opportunity with market leading 100+ year family owned food disposables, packaging and janitorial distributor headquartered in Buffalo, NY. This existing sales territory encompasses Erie, Pa along with Jamestown / Fredonia / Dunkirk, NY. The position would require maintaining and growing sales with an existing customer base as well as development of new business in this territory. Our market segments serviced include food service, healthcare, hospitality, janitorial, building service contractors and government / educational institutions.
- Maintain an existing account base with weekly visits to accounts as needed
- Develop growth opportunities within existing account base
- Develop win-win relationships with clients utilizing value selling process
- Develop and close new accounts within sales territory
- Expand skill-set within market segments by working with distribution partners
- Strong understanding and use of technology in selling process
- Superior time-management
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Understanding of "Value" selling process
- Experience in one or more market segments (Food Service, Healthcare, Hospitality, Janitorial, Building Service Contractors; Government / Education)
- Preferably the ideal candidate will live within the sales territory
Opportunity for $75,000+ at plan; Excellent starting salary and bonus opportunity
About CHUDY PAPER
Founded in 1913, Chudy Paper Company is the distributor of choice in food service disposables, facility maintenance supplies, janitorial supplies, sustainable solutions and industrial packaging. Servicing Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania with the brands you know and the products you trust. Whether you have locations across the nation or a facility down the street you can be certain you are getting the best service and expertise in the industry. Chudy Paper is your best choice in supply chain management, providing customized, innovative, procurement solutions to help drive efficiency in today’s leading businesses.