BluePeak Technology Solutions
Do you have a natural talent for selling? We have an exciting opportunity for Outside Account Managers to join our team in Reno and Las Vegas! The Outside Account Manager will be responsible for selling professional services, IT management services and products in the information technology field, particularly to IT executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space.
The Outside Account Manager should be able to manage a territory and be responsible for a multi-million dollar quota in both network product resale and consulting services including strategy, design, implementation, network managed services, Cisco, VMware, EMC, Dell, F5 and other applicable product solutions. Strong selling skills as they relate to Virtualization, Cloud, Computing and Storage sales with existing and new clients are extremely important.
The chosen candidate will work with management to develop account strategy, close contracts and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Identify and gain access to prospects, assess needs and work with technical team members to develop solutions, present and close new business opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate product or service.
- Manage territory, including account planning and opportunity management.
- Achieve a margin quota for both product and services.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about BluePeak’s products and services.
- Excellent service is required to ensure assigned accounts meet or exceed client satisfaction through up-selling.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Work with key partners to drive associated product revenue.
- Successfully negotiate contracts.
- Provide feedback from field experience to sales management with regards to product, selling, competitive matters. etc.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- Effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas using speech and listening skills to influence others and gain support.
- Competitive, high achiever who persists despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks.
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Have at 3-5 years of Information Technology sales experience.
- Experience working within the technology infrastructure Value Added Reseller (VAR) space preferred.
- Must have a degree or diploma in business, sales, marketing, communications, information technology, computer science, or finance is preferred.
- Experience building and maintaining a prospect list, qualifying prospects, and proven ability to close opportunities.
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of BluePeak's strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC, F5, Cisco (CCNA and Sales Essential) or similar partner certification preferred.
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral) and should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
$150,000+ at plan, base + commission
About BluePeak Technology Solutions
Founded in 2008, BluePeak Technology Solutions designs, builds, and manages IT infrastructure for clients across the US. Our comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions, professional and cloud services are backed by deep experience, strong partnerships, and a proven reputation for excellence. If you enjoy working for a company that truly values you and your contributions, BluePeak Technology Solutions is the place for you. We are a small company that provides technology consulting and support to clients, mainly located in the western US.
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO medical, dental, vision, life insurance and generous paid PTO and holidays.