Right Of Way Equipment
We are currently looking for an Outdoor Power Equipment Mechanic for our Raleigh location. We sale and service both commercial and consumer equipment such as Toro mowers, Toro Siteworks System (Dingo), and Hustler Turf Equipment. We also carry the complete Stihl and Echo lines of equipment. Other equipment you would encounter includes, aerators, parking lot blowers, sod cutters, etc.
- Diagnose problems to determine what repairs need to be performed. Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems is necessary.
- A working knowledge of small gasoline powered engines such as Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda, and Briggs and Stratton. A familiarity with Kubota Diesel engines is a plus.
- Participation in training programs, continuing education, and becoming accredited by our vendor partners.
- Maintaining a clean work area while following all safety rules.
- A comprehensive knowledge of small engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and small hand-held equipment.
- The ability to use a personal computer to look up parts, complete repair orders and communicate effectively with our customers.
- The candidate is responsible for having his/her complete set of tools.
$24 - $28 Per Hour based on experience level
About Right Of Way Equipment
Right of Way Equipment Co., Inc., in Raleigh NC opened for business on January 1, 1973. In the more than 40 years since then, we’ve expanded into all areas of the commercial mowing markets. We’re proud to represent the “cream of the crop” in commercial mowing products.
In our commercial mowing equipment inventory, we carry a full line of Hustler and Toro Equipment in Raleigh, NC. We also carry Dingo Compact Utility Loaders. In the highway maintenance industry, there is no company more recognized than the Alamo Group, and we carry Alamo’s complete line of boom, flail and rotary mowers.
Right of Way Equipment Co. sells commercial and residential landscape equipment to clients in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Garner, Fuquay-Varina, and beyond.