We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically improve the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun and creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The Inside Sales Agent will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to prospective customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Primary duties include outbound calling, email communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Passionate about selling
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Passionate about selling
$15 - $30 hourly
About Doors Advisors
Doors Advisors is a top performing Real Estate team, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. We've been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016 and 2017), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of over $500 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Doors Advisors, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Doors Advisors provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, communication, comprehensive understanding as well as analysis and insights on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.