LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically improve the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun and creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The Inside Sales Agent will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area served by our team to expand our sales region and meet the needs of a larger customer base
- You will spend the larger part of your day communicating with prospective clients via telephone and email as well as managing all sequences of the sales cycle so that our customers needs are met in an efficient and organized way
- Must have a Real Estate License or be willing to obtain one
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- You love scripts and use them to their maximum potential
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc. is a real estate brokerage based in New York City dedicated to providing exceptional service to tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers. Established in 2006, we have worked hard to develop strong and long lasting relationships with our clients by remaining knowledgeable of the industry, making outstanding service a priority, and continuously adjusting to changing and developing markets.
LandSeAir is an innovative firm that takes a hands-on approach to the marketing of our listings, with a strategized and unique use of online, print media, press events, and industry syndication.