Edmond Real Estate Office
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred but not required
- Previous Telemarketing Sales Experience Required
- Proven Sales Track Record
$15 per hour plus commission and bonuses
About Edmond Real Estate Office
Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member is an experienced real estate professional who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.