Lifetime Realty Group
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. We’re looking for a person with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 100+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should keep reading.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing real estate team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. You must be a tough cookie who is highly motivated to succeed. This is NOT what you see on HGTV.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Outbound Sales Associate will be responsible for booking a minimum of 7 held buyer/seller appointments a week
- Outbound Sales Associate will be responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and setting appointments for our team to meet with clients
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Maintaining the database and pipeline
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Become an expert on the evolving area real estate market, accurately present Lifetime Realty Group's unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Self-starter, Tenacious and goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Learning based
- Team player
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- High school graduate
- Real estate experience is NOT required
- Real estate license or the willingness to get licensed as soon as possible
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
$24,000 - $30,000 + commission
About Lifetime Realty Group
The mission of Lifetime Realty Group is to turn our clients into Lifetime Clients. This process starts as soon as we get the referral and never truly ends. We are relationship-focused & ensure we stay in contact well past the closing through a systematic marketing approach including client events, give-a-ways, phone calls & mailers.
As a team, we operate from a clear vision & never stop learning new ways to improve ourselves and the experience for our clients. Our vision is to double our sales and production within the next 5 years. We create opportunities from within and care about more than just the business success of our team.
- 10% of total commission for successful personal referrals that close with the team.
- Instant participation in Keller Williams Profit Share Program
- 3% Retirement Match after 90 days
- Paid Time Off after 90 days