The Chabris Group
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outbound sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Identify, cultivate and convert people with real estate needs into appointments for our agents
- Relish the responsibility of managing the sales funnel for Cincinnati's #1 real estate sales team
- Demonstrate communication mastery through training, coaching & experience
- Leverage lead multiple lead sources to build a robust pipeline
- Stay current on residential real estate trends
- Be a team player - and play to win!
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- At least 2 years sales experience preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 (Base + Bonus Plan)
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.