Our team of Outbound Recruiters/Career Coordinators are based out of our corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. This opportunity consists of nationwide recruiting efforts and relationship building on behalf of our franchisee's. Looking for a position that offers you the chance to grow businesses nationwide? Do you want to help business owners grow and develop their team? We are passionate about our work and the businesses we impact. Are you ready to take a leap in to your new career opportunity? Keep reading to learn more!
Click the link below to view HomeSmart and what it is like to work here:
Must haves to be a  great Career Coordinator:
- Has one or more years of experience in customer service; direct sales experience is highly preferred.
- Is self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- Is word savvy. They have exceptional writing skills and can craft documents such as emails and weekly activity summaries, easily adjusting their tone/voice accordingly.
- Has excellent problem solving, decision making and creative thinking skills.
- Preferably has experience using CRM software.
- Is self-driven. They have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. They don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Is a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; they are flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working off a supplied list to achieve daily goals
- Serving as first point of contact and setting qualified appointments
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with prospective agents
- Working hand in hand with franchisees on a regular basis to strategize and generate results
- Learning about our company and technology in order to serve as an ambassador for the franchise business
- Actively contributing to your team's knowledge and effectiveness on a weekly basis
Compensation and Benefits:
- $ 4.00/hour plus incentive DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision – Employer Contributed
- 4 1K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Professional development programs
- Charitable contributions andeEvents
- Advancement and career opportunities
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.