WizeHire is on a mission to help busy small business leaders find and hire the best talent by transforming the recruiting process. Today we are the largest online recruiting service in North America with over 5,000 customers. Our combination of easy-to-use software and expert hiring coaches gives customers the convenience of a job posting site with the hands-on support of a recruiting agency. As a result, customers report a 30% increase in candidate quality with a cost-per-hire that is one-tenth the national average.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help us build out a world-class outbound sales operation. We are looking for results-oriented sales professionals looking for a challenging and supportive environment. WizeHire is a fast-growing, disciplined company (we’re bootstrapped) with a big vision for helping hard-working small businesses. Come join us!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an opportunity in which you will:
- Create excellent sales experiences for future customers.
- Learn and nurture customer-centric sales skills.
- Become an expert in WizeHire’s product and recruiting best practices.
- Use innovative sales tools and automation techniques.
Day in the Life of an Outbound BDR at WizeHire:
- Own and operate your individual sales pipeline.
- Focus 90% on outbound sales, while balancing 10% inbound and marketing-generated leads.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders (marketing, sales operations, fellow sales reps).
- Lead industry-specific ABM prospecting campaigns (we’re a collaborative group).
- Work with growth marketers to identify target accounts with strategic timing, strong pitches and long-nurture sequences.
- Write emails and letters you’d love to open; make calls you’d love to receive; ask compelling questions.
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities, value of sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Report track, and manage sales activities and results using our CRM Outreach.
- Play an active role in creating sales best practices and standardized processes for sales
- High volume outbound prospecting (100+ activities/day) to qualify, enrich, and close leads.
- Attend a few live conferences around the country annually.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Experience prospecting into small-medium sized businesses. No experience? That’s okay! You should have empathy and curiosity for what it’s like to grow a small business.
- Strong market research and lead list building skills.
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Aptitude for learning highly specialized concepts/terms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
WizeHire helps small businesses attract the right talent and make better hiring decisions with its all-in-one recruiting service. Our simple software and expert hiring coaches streamline the hiring process and eliminate all the guesswork from writing job ads, choosing the right salary, evaluating applicants, you name it. There are no contracts or commission fees. Pause or cancel anytime. Over 5,000 small businesses trust WizeHire to help them build a great team.