Innovative Orthopedic Solutions
We are seeking highly energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Sales Professionals looking to build their career in a luxury environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
We believe every team member is absolutely critical to our success. Our continued rapid growth and fast-paced environment makes this an awesome place to invest in your career.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of selling disruptive technology that will impact the physicians practice and positively impact patients' lives. We're looking for a confident and intelligent Medical Device Sales Rep who can learn quickly and add value to our business and our surgeon customers alike.
If you are looking for a long term career opportunity with great people, apply today!
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Build and maintain customer relationships, while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen
- Educate and inform sales representatives, doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of P28 products
- Facilitates on-time delivery of products to customers
- Responsible for territory case coverage
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- Coordinate customer training
- Become a clinical expert across all primary OR procedures to position yourself as a partner in the development of surgical teams
- Aggressively solicit orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned
- Strictly adheres to all laws and Paragon 28 policies regarding the interaction with Health Care Professionals, product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training
- College Degree is required - Science or Engineering backgrounds: Bachelors or Masters in Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering, Biology or Physiology preferred - other Degrees will still be considered
- 1-2 years past Sales experience is mandatory (does not have to be in medical devices)
- Experience with Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals is a huge plus
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge and/or ability to learn and understand Orthopedic concepts
- Work weekends, evenings, and holidays as surgeries require on an emergency basis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy
- Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently
- Ability to wear a 7-9 pounds of protective lead apron for extended periods of time in the operating room
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer
$60,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Innovative Orthopedic Solutions
Partner with the fastest growing company in the Orthopedic Medical Device Space. Our game changing and paradigm shifting technologies are second to none.