Wanted, a dynamic individual with 4 legs, 7 arms in our fast-paced practice, seriously though a go-getter…
Lasley Orthodontics is seeking a Records Technician for our progressive practice to provide outstanding service to our patients. A records technician holds a Dental Assisting License from Washington State and interacts with patients throughout the day in the orthodontic clinic, taking dental photos, using a digital photography scanner to create 3-dimensional models of teeth, and uses dental radiology machines (x-rays) to image the teeth and bones of the mouth and face.
Candidates should be comfortable learning new technology, enthusiastic, eager to learn, personable, and enjoy supportive teamwork. Part-time, entry-level position with growth to full-time options and benefits commensurate with service, typically: uniform, holiday, sick/well, vacation, continuing education, licensure. No orthodontic experience is necessary; We will train you extensively to excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18.00/Hour + Bonus + Paid Vacation
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Review treatment plan and progress at every patient appointment
- Brief doctor as to status and progress since the last visit
- Perform indicated clinical procedures according to protocol
- Provide thorough patient education and distribute instructions sheets when indicated
- Take x-rays and photographs according to our system standards
- Provide patient rewards and promote patient contest involvement
- Prepare and send patient note cards according to our established standards
- Maintain and stock assigned clinical units and shared units in an organized manner consistent with systems
- Deliver and document comfort calls after new bonding and appliance insert appointments
- Generate procedure/extraction letters with recent panorex
- Participate in after-hours patient care according to established on-call system
- Schedule patient appointments and educate on necessary appointment rotations
- Prepare tray set-ups and sterilize instruments
- Perform opening/closing duties according to our established protocol
- High School graduate
- CPR Training (May be obtained during training)
- WA State Dental Assisting License (Can be obtained in office- We have an extensive internal training program and will train for the position during the first year)
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional Hand-Eye Coordination
- Must embrace change and ongoing learning (Receptive to constructive feedback for continuous improvement)
- General dental assisting experience is beneficial
About Lasley Orthodontics
At Lasley Orthodontics, our team is committed to helping our clients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles. As a team, we work very hard to improve constantly and focus all our energies on providing the highest level of care. We are committed to ongoing education and training to ensure that our abilities are at the forefront of orthodontic excellence.
Above all, our team is filled with people who really care about what they do and about the people they serve. We share a passion for orthodontics, as well as a commitment to being active in and supporting our community.
Our Company’s Core Values:
- Team Player- Helpful, Reliable, Hard Working
- Purpose Driven- Strive for Success, Intentional + Committed, Open-Minded
- Passionate- Positive Attitude/Energy, Enthusiastic, Relentless Focus
- Community Builder- Family Focused, Being a role model/advocate for yourself and others, Promote the best in others