Vintage Hill Consulting
Vintage Hill Consulting is looking for experienced HCM Consultants to join our Human Capital Management Professional Services Team. Our Consultants lead clients through the implementation and systems integration of the HCM solutions.
Does this describe you?
- Experience leading HCM and/or WFM implementations or projects to on-time, on-budget, in-scope, happy clients;
- A drive for client success, every time, especially on the toughest day;
- Knows the magic formula for building trust quickly;
- Loves detail and cannot understand why anyone wouldn’t;
- “Soft skills” that make colleagues envious, bolstered by an exceptional sense of humor;
- An insatiable desire to discover new ways of doing things better;
- Project Management, Organization Readiness, Change Management…it’s all in your wheelhouse; and
- “Client Whisperer” is your secret nickname.
If so, Vintage Hill Consulting offers a friendly, like-minded environment where you will thrive and have some fun in the process.
- Lead client teams through the implementation via hands-on, end-to-end, configuration, and testing;
- Balance time and energy effectively in order to deliver service to concurrent clients;
- Leverage your knowledge of HCM solutions and business processes/operations to build and execute a comprehensive and effective client-side task list and project plan;
- Support your client in vendor management and third-party delivery dependencies, as well as in planning/leading client tasks for integrations, data conversions, UAT planning/testing, and end-user training;
- Apply Vintage Hill’s project management methodology to align, plan, activate, control, and end your project;
- Collaborate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, providing the information and tools needed to be successful;
- Proactively identify issues and propose viable solutions to meet the business needs while remaining on time and in scope;
- Contribute to the development and growth of Vintage Hill’s HCM Delivery Services practice; and
- Stay current and on top of HCM industry trends via participation in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining a professional network, and participating in professional organizations
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years HRIS implementation or HRIS Administration experience;
- A strong sense of ownership for individual work assignments, team goals, and organization initiatives;
- Able to build relationships and influence with external and internal clients;
- Excellent personal time management skills; excellent judgment in determining priorities;
- Persistence: pushes self and others for results, seldom gives up even in the face of resistance or setbacks;
- Successful track record of improving client satisfaction;
- Effective performance in a work environment that requires hard work, has periods of high stress, tight deadlines, occasional ambiguity, and where change is embraced as a method of continuous improvement;
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal; and
- Work independently without daily supervision resulting in positive outcomes.
- Implementation experience with HCM/HRIS systems (UKG, Oracle, ADP, Dayforce, Workday, iCIMS, etc.);
- 1-2 years full-time remote (home-based) work experience;
- Experience as a team member in a Professional Services organization;
- Professional experience in client Organization Readiness and/or Change Management;
- Innovation skills - enjoys collaborating in process enhancement and services innovation efforts;
- Creativity - has demonstrated creative solutions to problems in the interest of the client; and
- Prefers a collaborative work environment over working solo, with a bias towards sharing credit for the achievement.
About Vintage Hill Consulting
Established in 2016, Vintage Hill Consulting is an HCM (Human Capital Management) consulting firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina with consultants based across the continental United States. Providing vendor selection, end-to-end implementation, optimization, and strategic services, our consultants partner with organizations across multiple industries helping them realize their full HCM solution investment while maximizing an organization’s most important resource, their people.