Team Lucky Duck
We are looking for top talent to join our Operations Team. If you are a person who loves tasks, organizing and working at a high level to support our sales team in achieving a top-notch customer experience, we want to talk to you!
As a part of our Operations Team, we provide excellent service to our customers by managing every aspect of their real estate transaction, providing constant communication and supporting the sales team to meet all of our clients’ goals while buying or selling a home. We also collaborate, design and implement marketing strategies to our client base. Including the production of a monthly newsletter and conducting client events. Our team’s number one goal is to provide excellent customer service and unprecedented client satisfaction.
- Provide transaction coordination for pending files. Manage timelines, deadlines and monitor all progress towards a successful closing. Review all transaction paperwork and submit to the office for final review.
- Maintain and manage the team’s database.
- Track transaction numbers as well as sales team production numbers for weekly, monthly and yearly status updates and accountability.
- Design and publish marketing strategies through multiple mediums.
- Produce a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Prepare paperwork for sales team members.
- Communicate appropriately to all clients regarding their transactions at least weekly.
- Prepare and send milestone cards to the database.
- Other administrative duties to support the sales team.
- Fast-paced, organized, hardworking, self-starter and goal-oriented.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- You understand that to create a top real estate business, you need to work at a high level and apply the tools we give you. Must be a team player to reach the team’s goals.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Detail orientated, accurate, systematic and thorough.
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies from their manager to do so.
- Dependable and on time for their work schedule. Also willing to work additional pre-planned events on evenings or weekends.
$15 hourly to start
About Team Lucky Duck
Team Lucky Duck is a highly successful Real Estate Team in the Twin Cities Metro Area. With customer service as our number one goal, we strive to exceed our client’s expectations. We believe that each action should be done with integrity, especially as we represent our clients’ interests. Our business is built on repeat business and referrals from others that know us. We are excited to grow our team and teach others how we have become one of the top 5 teams/groups in our office of over 100 real estate agents. Members of our team are results-driven, action-oriented, hard workers and service-minded leaders. Apply today!