True North Homes, LLC
Seeking an Operations Manager/Project Manager to join our top-performing team at True North Homes, LLC, a growing and dynamic residential Real Estate Flipping company in Medford, OR. We’re looking for a top-notch operations leader who will manage and grow our business through the oversight of day-to-day operations, construction management and integration of company goals.
We’re looking for a hardworking leader who will grow as the team grows. Direct supervision of others is something you should look forward to and welcome as you grow in this role. If you enjoy accomplishing your to-do list every day and are up for a challenging job with unlimited long-term growth potential, we would like to meet you!
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Managing day to day office operations
- Maintaining our P&L, tracking team budgets, revenue goals, calculate ROI, and strive to increase profitability.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensuring everyone is moving together in the same direction.
- Resolves issues effectively-seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating system with consistency.
- Effectively collaborates with the leadership team and works to translate ideas into functional plans for the company
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all tasks in the house remodel process including subcontractor coordination and materials management to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree(B.A.) from a four year college or university; or one or two years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Strong creative, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Programs & Windows platforms
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with arms and legs; and talk and hear.
- Job requires employee to regularly travel to job sites and walk uneven surfaces at properties.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
$45,000 - $55,000 + Bonus
About True North Homes, LLC
True North Homes, LLC was started in 2009 as a family run business. We bought homes and remodeled them throughout the years and loved it. We enjoyed taking homes that needed a lot of love (nice way of saying “Fixer”) and turning them into a showcase. We also get great satisfaction from helping homeowners out of tough situations that life has thrown them into.
With that being said, True North Homes, LLC was created to be intentional about building a business that lets us do two of the things that we love: remodeling houses and helping homeowners out of tough situations. Since our start, we have become one of the largest home buyers in Southern Oregon, and are respected for our quality work and integrity.