This is a unique opportunity to provide administrative, operational, and marketing support through a wide array of initiatives in the field of residential real estate. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, creative, passionate about building and implementing operations/systems, and delivering unparalleled customer service.
Our group works under the umbrella of a large international real estate company, specializing in residential real estate with local offices in Boston and Newton.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all job applicants and employees. We consider all qualified applicants.
- Administrative Support: day-to-day office tasks to support agents and staff include overseeing calendars, organizing internal and external meetings, maintaining office organization, ordering supplies/inventory/gifts, assisting with hiring/training/mentoring new team members as the business grows, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Database/Website Management: maintain the integrity and performance of databases, websites, documents, etc. by organizing and updating them regularly
- Social Media: manage Wilson Group’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn by creating/posting daily content to engage and grow following and responding to notifications across all social media platforms. Produce relevant content that engages and drives repeat clients and referral partners among our database – blogs, newsletters, infographics, videos, social media, events, and other interactive content
- Marketing: implement marketing strategies to drive brand awareness through email marketing (MailChimp), event planning, direct mail marketing, shipping client gifts, social media marketing, and managing the resourcing and fulfillment of branded SWAG
- Tracking: manage, update, and track daily activity in various databases and CRMs
- Agent Support: prepare/send paperwork, send referral/closing/other client gifts, hold agents accountable on certain tasks, prepare listing material online and marketing material for Open Houses, and other assistance as needed
- Operations Support: develop, implement, organize, and manage systems and procedures on the back end to ensure efficiency
- Road Tasks: travel to properties in and outside the city to complete various tasks
- Client Care: make each client feel like they are the only client we have - solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations (most interaction is via phone and email)
- Must have a proven track record with executive administration or relevant experiences
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things and grow professionally and personally, work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong social media and marketing skills with an eye for sleek graphic design (experience with Canva is a plus). Business experience on social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, & Facebook
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and consistently make deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner
- Must be team-oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment, and able to adapt as expectations and responsibilities evolve
- Solutions-oriented and can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Familiarity with Gsuite, Microsoft Office tools & CRMs (such as Brivity or Sisu)
- Must have a driver's license and reliable transportation to complete various road tasks
- Flexible with working days and hours as needed - regular weekend work required
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Wilson Group
Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your fifth, Wilson Group is here to make sure you get exactly what you need. We’ve thoughtfully assembled a team of professionals with over 60 years of experience in real estate. Each member has a particular strength and we let them run with it. With specialists to act as seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, or transaction managers, we focus on your particular needs with laser-like accuracy.
We collaborate with each other within the office, and over the years we have built strong relationships with attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, insurance brokers, movers, and stagers. If they work with houses, we know them and we put those relationships to work for you.
When you choose the Wilson Group, you have an entire team at your fingertips. Our cutting-edge model and dedicated staff have made us the number one team in our Keller Williams office year after year. When you hire us, you get a friend for life.