Home Sweet Home PHL
We're hiring an organized operations and marketing coordinator to be the backbone of the Home Sweet Home PHL team. Responsibilities include coordinating transactions from start to finish, handling our social media, planning client events, calling/coordinating contractors for clients as needed, coordinating appointments, answering phones, communicating with lenders and title companies, and responding to client inquiries quickly. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. Attention to detail is also very important. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Ensure all transactional paperwork needed for each file is filled out properly and uploaded to all necessary systems.
- Fill in for appointments when needed
- Design and create monthly newsletters to be emailed to an entire email marketing list
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with all social media platforms
- Email marketing experience
- Ability to generate new ideas that will contribute to business growth
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Home Sweet Home PHL
Home Sweet Home is a Philadelphia based real estate team servicing Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. We work with buyers, sellers, renters, and investors and are looking for someone to work on the backend of our business while our sales agents are out on appointments. We love helping our clients succeed in whatever real estate endeavor they have and hope to create a seamless process from start to finish.
We have a passion for sustainability and our community so with the addition of our new Operations and Marketing Coordinator we hope to host cleanups and other events in the city and suburbs.