Seeking a driven, independent, and highly-organized Operations and Marketing Coordinator to support a top team at Keller Williams - Chestnut Hill!
This is a unique opportunity to provide administrative, operational, and marketing support through a wide array of initiatives in the field of residential real estate. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, creative, passionate about building a brand through marketing efforts, implementing operations/systems, all while delivering unparalleled customer service.
- Administrative Support: day-to-day office tasks to support agents and staff include overseeing calendars, organizing internal and external meetings, maintaining office organization, ordering supplies/inventory/gifts, assisting with hiring/training/mentoring new team members as the business grows, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Database/Website Management: maintain the integrity and performance of databases, websites, documents, etc. by organizing and updating them regularly
- Social Media: manage Wilson Group’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn by creating/posting daily content to engage and grow following and responding to notifications
- Marketing: implement and oversee marketing strategies to drive brand awareness through email marketing (MailChimp), event planning, direct mail marketing, and social media marketing
- Tracking: manage, update, and track daily activity in various databases, CSVs, and CRMs
- Agent Support: schedule showings, prepare/send paperwork, assist with showings/open houses, sending referral/closing gifts, holding agents accountable on certain tasks, and other assistance as needed
- Operations Support: develop, implement, organize, and manage systems and procedures on the back end to ensure efficiency
- Road Tasks: travel to properties in and outside the city to complete various tasks
- Client Care: make each client feel like they are the only client we have - solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations (most interaction is via phone and email)
- Must have a proven track record with executive administration, social media/marketing, or relevant experiences
- A positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things and grow professionally and personally
- Strong social media and marketing skills with an eye for sleek graphic design (experience with Canva and Mailchimp is a plus)
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Flexible and willing to respond to emerging needs, last-minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner
- Solutions-oriented can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Familiarity with Gsuite, Microsoft Office tools and CRMs (such as Brivity or Sisu)
- A real estate license or desire to obtain one is not required but would be beneficial
- Must have a driver's license and reliable transportation to complete various road tasks
- Flexible with working days and hours as needed - regular weekend work required
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Wilson Group
Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your fifth, Wilson Group is here to make sure you get exactly what you need. We’ve thoughtfully assembled a team of professionals with over 35 years of experience in real estate. Each member has a particular strength and we let them run with it. With specialists to act as seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, or transaction managers, we focus on your particular needs with laser-like accuracy.
We collaborate with each other within the office, and over the years we have built strong relationships with attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, insurance brokers, movers, and stagers. If they work with houses, we know them and we put those relationships to work for you.
When you choose the Wilson Group, you have an entire team at your fingertips. Our cutting-edge model and dedicated staff have made us the number one team in our Keller Williams office year over year. When you hire us, you get a friend for life.