Do you want to play an integral role in leading an office? Are you client-centric and deeply committed to completing tasks with a high degree of quality? Look no further, we have a position that is calling your name!
Our client is a high-end residential interior design firm looking for a talented Office Manager to handle the day-to-day flow of the office. This team loves what they do, and are seeking an individual who will “own” this job and “take the reins.” Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and dedicated to supporting a dynamic team and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Salary: $21-$24/hour based on experience
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Ross, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• The office is your domain; you take pride is taking care of the office
• Handle all database management such as Client and Library material maintenance
• Manage and maintain all social media platforms on behalf of the team; marketing experience a plus!
• Implement and manage systems and procedures
• Provide project support for client and vendor presentations (set up and clean up)
• Assist in scheduling and coordinating client deliveries and installations
• Light bookkeeping; communicate with the accountant as needed
• Assist in processing vendor invoices and payments, order processing, and vendor correspondence
• Expedite and follow-up on order status; dotting i’s and crossing t’s brings you joy
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar and appointment organization, and project management
• Assist the team with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks
• 2+ years of operations management or executive administrative experience supporting a busy executive or team
• Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, you’re quick on your toes and love to see a job well done
• Eager and enthusiastic to learn new things, solution-oriented and anticipates needs
• Extraordinary organizational, multitasking, and project management skills
• Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• High energy, positive attitude with a cheerful disposition
• Able to work with different personality types and enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with clients
• Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency
• Project Management systems (Studio IT is a plus but not required)
• Social media marketing platforms
Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Ross, CA and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com