Your Realty Leverage
The Operations Manager is an expert! This talented person will be highly assertive, passionate, organized, people-oriented expediter who operates with at a high level! Must have strong communication skills and naturally connect and influence others. They are dynamic, fearlessly resourceful and will push to reach solutions!
Operations Managers are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan. They understand basic financial reporting and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They are highly responsible and pride themselves on being accountable.
As the success of the team grows, this individual will be an integral part of hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Support the transaction - oversee all transactions through closing
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage the contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all administrative team members
- Willing to put in the extra hours for success and growth
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Experience managing people and projects
- Possess a high level of self-confidence and demonstrate the ability to take initiative
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$60,000 - BOE
About Your Realty Leverage
At Your Realty Leverage, we are experts in identifying and placing talent in real estate offices across the nation because we have personally worked in the real estate business. This background, when combined with our added expertise in the career consulting and training, delivers long-term results for a successful career in real estate.
We will ensure that you are prepared for your career in real estate. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. has created customized training programs, consultative coaching, and will prepare you for success through our exclusive career visioning process.