Compass Real Estate
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our top-performing sales team at Compass, a growing and dynamic residential real estate brokerage in New York City. We’re looking for a world-class operations leader who will manage and grow our business through the oversight of day-to-day operations, serving as the lead point-person for all administrative duties. This role will also manage the team's most valuable asset: our relationships. The operations manager will oversee our client database, CRM, pipeline of leads, "client care" for our existing and prospective clients, and follow-up. The ideal candidate will also play a "CFO" role, maintaining our P&L, tracking team budgets, revenue goals, calculate ROI, and assisting us in increasing profitability.
We’re looking for a leader that will grow as the team grows and a person who is excited to deepen their level of expertise as an operations manager and leader. Providing direct supervision of others is something you should look forward to and welcome as you grow in this role. If you love CRUSHING your to-do list every day and are up for a challenging job with unlimited long-term growth potential, we would love to meet you!
We want to build world-class client experience that surprises and delights our customers, and a harmonious and highly-efficient work environment for our team that consistently delivers wins for our clients and success for our agents. The Operations Manager will help us achieve this by:
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from on-boarding new buyers to archiving closed listings data, acting as “air traffic control” for team leader and agents as they guide buyers and sellers through the process.
- Supporting the agents by updating and maintaining deal tracking spreadsheet and CRM daily, and reporting to team leader about next steps needed for each transaction, client, and new leads.
- Coordinating all listing documentation and marketing materials prior to launch of all new listings.
- Building, implementing, and managing all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, financial management, and back-office support.
- Tracking team leader and team members’ adherence to set targets for lead generation, listings, and GCI on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to keep team on track towards strategic goals. Managing all team bookkeeping and reporting.
- Eventually role will include responsibility for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative and marketing team members to execute operational and marketing objectives.
- Administrative/operations experience required, ideally in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages.
- Excellent attention to detail and superior organization skills a must.
- Shows leadership and an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Self-motivated, builds scalable systems and structures, takes initiative, and values doing things "the right way."
- Can handle and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks with ease, managing shifting responsibilities and balancing urgent needs with important long-term goals.
- Familiarity with Asana, Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Evernote, Contactually, Later/Instagram, Excel, and/or Mailchimp all a plus.
$60,000/yr with potential for more based on bonus for individual and team performance
About Compass Real Estate
Compass is a top-tier full services real estate brokerage in New York City.