Michelle Thomas Real Estate Team
The Michelle Thomas Real Estate Team in Naples, FL is in search of a talented Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the team’s real estate business and operations. This position is a member of the team’s senior management and will report directly to the CEO/Team Owner. As the Team’s second-in-command, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the efficiency and profitability of the business. Strong people and leadership skills are a MUST.
This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for a dynamic leader; the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE NO MATTER WHAT...WITH EXCELLENCE AND INTEGRITY. If this is you, we should talk!
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she
is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person
has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This
individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of
his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
So… Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence?
Then let’s talk! We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence!
- Team Organization & Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current, and future clients
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain employee on-boarding systems
- Evaluate and improve team performance through data and metric analysis
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend trainings, as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through closing.
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes.
- Continually look for ways to increase sales & profitability
- Customer/Agent relationship building
- Acts as a gatekeeper for Team Owner
- Leadership and consensus-building skills
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- An eye for design and marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning-based; actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic; flexibility with working hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- College Degree
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Real Estate license and experience is ideal, but NOT required
$50,000 - $75,000
About Michelle Thomas Real Estate Team
The Michelle Thomas Real Estate team is based in Naples/Marco Island and affiliated with Premier Sotheby's International Realty.