We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our top-performing real estate agent network, a growing and dynamic real estate team. We’re looking for a world-class operations leader who will manage and grow our business through the oversight of day-to-day operations, serving as the lead point-person for all operations/administrative duties. This role will also manage the team's most valuable asset: our relationships. The ideal candidate will also be tracking team budgets, and assisting us in increasing profitability.
We’re looking for a leader who will grow as the team grows and a person who is excited to deepen their level of expertise as an operations manager and leader. Providing direct supervision of others is something you should look forward to and welcome as you grow in this role. If you love accomplishing your to-do list every day and are up for a challenging job with unlimited long-term growth potential, we would love to meet you!
We want to build world-class experience that surprises and delights our agents and teams, and a harmonious and highly-efficient work environment for our team that consistently delivers wins for our agents. The Operations Manager will help us achieve this by:
- Managing all aspects of our real estate agent network from on-boarding new agents to acting as “air traffic control” for team leader
- Supporting the agents by updating and maintaining spreadsheets/reporting, and reporting to team leader about next steps needed
- Building, implementing, and managing all systems for information management, financial management, and back-office support
- Tracking team leader and team members’ adherence to set targets for a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to keep team on track towards strategic goals
- Managing all team reporting
- Eventually role will include responsibility for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative and marketing team members to execute operational and marketing objectives
- Administrative/operations experience required, ideally in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages
- Excellent attention to detail and superior organization skills a must
- Shows leadership and an entrepreneurial mentality
- Self-motivated, builds scalable systems and structures, takes initiative, and values doing things "the right way"
- Can handle and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks with ease, managing shifting responsibilities and balancing urgent needs with important long-term goals
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
ReBoost is a network of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketers. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Network!