Thrive Realty Company
The Director of Operations for Thrive Realty Co will lead a team of Realtors and Loan Originators in addition to driving growth and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the company. The Director of Operations for Thrive Realty Co will be responsible for leading the charge of the organization and taking ownership of communication, future strategies, and team development with C-Suite Leadership, Team, Peers, and Partners.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments and facilities to maximize productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in sales, human resources, finance, and communications. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency.
Objectives of this Role:
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and salespeople to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Set Maintain a KPI systems
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per sale, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with community businesses to create a cross-marketing brand awareness and clientele services
- Work closely with legal and broker to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of management software programs, including Google Suite, and Microsoft Office QuickBooks.
- Strong operative sales skills, including expertise in people management
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Healthcare stipend
- Paid time off
- Lifestyle Perks
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: 25% Location: Multiple Locations
- Maintain and implement company policies, procedures, and processes
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Oversee operations of Thrive Networks, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests with staff
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Provide insight into business performance against competitors and industry trends
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, ability to multitask, and goal-oriented
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, planning, and follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to forecast and analyze pls
- Knowledge of standard desktop applications including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.
- Ability to organize and stay on track with the priority of assigned work based on predetermined standards and expectations
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a leading independent boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. #aspacetogrow We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and more! We have Family people, Single people, and Happy people. You make friends here. We feel that culture and like-minded individuals rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that clients can feel it!
Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth. We believe at well rounded and whole person will outperform the most talented on Earth. Here at Thrive, we focus on personal and professional development. While we can be categorized as fun-loving, we are also the most well-trained, focused Realtors and Leaders in the State.
- Abundant Mindset
- Leaders Eat Last
- ThriveWell, not once or twice, but embodied.
- Extreme Ownership