Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many operational aspects of this growing business. This role will not only be responsible for management and delegation of tasks, but will spend time on streamlining current processes to create business efficiencies.
We are searching for a person who is highly detail oriented. Can delegate and manage a small team while taking ownership of the team's results.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office.
- Lead daily and weekly team meetings.
- Audit team processes for optimal results and execution.
- Forecast resources and tools needed to keep the team functioning at a high level
- Takes accelerated and prompt action.
- Attention to detail.
- Technologically advanced.
- Pick up on new tasks quickly.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills through phone, email and text messaging.
- Coachable and work well with a team.
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee, and California.