Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Who are we?
The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team at eXp Realty in Spartanburg, SC is in search of a talented Operations Manager. They credit their success to being smarter, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best! Ask yourself:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Organization & Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to insure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Help train and onboard new agents onto the team
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend trainings as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing.
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes.
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales & increase profitability
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as the gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- An eye for design and marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning-based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership and consensus-building skills
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Speak with buyers and listing Agents - daily
- College Degree
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Real Estate license (preferred but not required)
- $65,000-$75,000 (base+bonus)
- Massive bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
Are you ready for this challenge? Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence? Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
$65,000 - $75,000 (base + bonus)
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Upstate SC.