The Agency Real Estate
Our team is a company on a mission. We are a group of highly motivated, highly skilled, and knowledgeable real estate professionals and support who demand excellence from ourselves and our team. Our passion is providing a smooth, efficient, and predictable sales experience to our clients. We are a growing team focused on adding the right people who will support and thrive within our culture and process-oriented environment. We are looking to lead the next generation of Real Estate in Los Angeles.
As our COO, you will play a critical role as an integrator involved in all aspects of the team's operations. You will work directly with our Owner in the shaping and implementation of the companies process, systems, technology, analysis and accountability. You will work across the organization to support strategic business needs while enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of our team.
- Team gatekeeper and director between the owner and the company
- Facilitate the growth and profitability of the company YOY
- Lead the improvement and maintenance of processes, automation, technology, analytics, reports, and accountability to measure and improve the teams effectiveness and consistency
- Work with industry leaders to identify opportunities to leverage technology and automation to improve team effectiveness, client engagement and ROI
- Lead segmentation, territory design, lead assignment, and goal development. Provide sales performance reporting and analysis. Deliver actionable insights to sales leadership.
- Have in-depth knowledge of all team systems and marketing platforms to improve congruity and eliminate inefficiencies
- Teach and lead all team members on company process, systems, and accountability
- Work hand and hand with all sales agents and the operations team to eliminate process errors and improve efficiency
- This position will be the owners go-to person for issue resolution, systems, and process development designed to increase client satisfaction, team efficiency, and ROI
- Engage directly with the sales team to review and improve process consistency and accountability
- Ensure compliance with local board requirements
- Find and develop new hires and talent
- Work with marketing leaders to identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve effectiveness, including audience segmentation, offer optimization, nurture long term leads, and lead scoring
- Ensure that no lead is left behind by working with the sales team to optimizing lead management while roughing long term leads through the sales and operations teams
- Understands and can execute on all team member’s roles, fill in for other team members, and wear all the hates of the team when needed
- 2 + years of experience in growing a fast-paced organization
- Prior success in business and personal growth
- Sufficient IT knowledge to identify and manage needed infrastructure support and software solutions
- Superior analytical, technical, and problem-solving skillsStrong relationship development skills, the ability to manage highly competent people to high levels of performance, and skill in establishing effective project management processes
- A self -starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to learn quickly and excited to take on challenging new projects
- Must be comfortable going outside of one’s comfort zone and trying new things
- Smart, self-motivated, organized, detailed and process-oriented
- A true colleague. One enjoys planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- A clear and direct communicator
- Exceed expectations and hold oneself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
- Prior experience and understanding of social media, google, and video marketing
About The Agency Real Estate
We want to disrupt the industry, create certainty and support for our clients, be a trustworthy and knowledgeable source for the people in our community. We consider ourselves all things real estate related to improving your lifestyle.
We are the agent of TRUST. We value communication, knowledge, and connections. We are friendly and easy to work with.
We have a special skill and talent when it comes to making the real estate process easier for the clients. We have the systems, the coaching, the tools, and the network that we’ve built over 17 years in the business to help other people achieve their real estate success with the help of our guidance.
We come from a place of love, help, care, and skill which make it fun and rewarding to work with us as well as a good experience for the client.