Star House Acquisitions
Seeking a driven, independent and highly-organized Operations Manager with a growing real estate investing business.
This is a unique opportunity to provide administrative, operational and management support through a wide array of initiatives in the field of real estate investment. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized, a team player, passionate about building and implementing operations/systems, technologically savvy and delivering unparalleled customer service. They must also be prepared to assist in the hiring, training and management of new team members as the business grows. This is a virtual position with meeting conducted through various online platforms.
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support.
- Manage complex calendars, current projects, customer fire drills and various project needs.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Lead and provide support and follow up on various businesses and special projects as assigned by the Owner which touch on a broad range of topics.
- Conduct, research and create reports and/or presentations.
- Act as right hand to the Owner.
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, agenda preparation and keep minutes.
- Manage internal and external communications including email and phone correspondences.
- Assist Owner with prioritizing, strategizing and keeping focused on key tasks and projects.
- Assist CEO to maintain an organizational system to keep office space clean, tidy and organized.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain database for the Owner and Team.
- Must have a proven track record with management, high level/executive administration or relevant experiences, preferably in the real estate industry
- Positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner
- Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Flexibile with working days and hours as needed.
- Can work from home
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Proficient with Excel, CRM, and MS Office Suites
- Must be technologically savvy
About Star House Acquisitions
Starhouse Acquisitions is a Real Estate solutions company based out of Austin and services the Central Texas region. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions for their problems whether going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.