CityScape Metro Group
Who are we looking for?
Our Director of Operations is an individual who is detail-oriented, thrives on helping people, is smart as a whip at solving problems, and has vast experience and proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization. This person also manages, hires, and recruits talented individuals for the organization. This person has a proven track record of substantially growing an organization's back-end support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Implement and improve all systems for the Listing and Closing process
- Work closely with agents - handle all administrative tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on sales
- Maintain database, assist with client events
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing and closing processes
- Ensure compliance with CityScape Metro's standards and regulations
Knowledge / Skills / Traits
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Superb people skills
- Calm under pressure
- Proactive, goal-oriented, and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS
- Systems Driven - ability to automate repetitive tasks, track, and make efficient
- Experience running back end offices with stellar recommendations
- Experience supporting an organization to double and triple its growth
- Problem solver
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Reliable and dependable
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.