The Colin Group
Marketing Director and Team Operation Manager will:
- Serve as the event planner and coordinator for our client events.
- Give weekly updates to clients thru social media platforms, emails, and phone calls.
- Create raving fans with each client our team encounters by giving exceptional follow up and service.
- Manage client database management program and systems.
- Use FB, IG and Snapchat platforms.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing/open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance agent’s social media presence.
- Create and regularly prepare as well as update all buyer & seller consultation packages.
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos, property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Do the right thing for our clients.
- Do your very best and be respectful of other team members during the process.
- Show people you care.
- Respond to emails and inbound calls in timely order.
- Answer phone and emails that comes to the team.
- Marketing pieces send out to database and past clients.
- Cultivate client relationships and implement marketing strategies.
- Invite our past clients and database to our events.
- Be willing to learn
- Creative thinking, outside the box.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet skills, Social Media platforms
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Reliable and dependable
$40,000 annual plus bonus (Previous Op Manager - $75,000)
About The Colin Group
Colin Nguyen – is the team leader of The Colin Group. His family immigrated to the US in the early 1990s from South Vietnam. After a month of coming to the US, their family found themselves evict without a home.
After graduating with a degree in Economics in 2006, Colin was hired on as a Loan Consultant at one of the top mortgage lenders in the country. In 2008 as the real estate market shifted, with his finance background and mortgage experience, Colin was selected to be a REO agent.
At the end of 2011, Colin, anticipating a change in the market, decided to rebrand his team. Their focus has shifted to strategically incorporate web based marketing, social media, and technology to attract millennials and foreign investors. The core philosophy of Colin's team is centered in the fundamentals of building relationships and providing outstanding service to each and every individual that they serve.