Q & U Team @ Compass
Seeking an experienced, ambitious, and passionate individual to fill a key position in our rapidly growing real estate team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with significant real estate support experience who loves a challenging and fast-paced environment and wants to take their career to the next level.
As our operations manager, you will have your hands on every part of the business from listings, transactions, client communications, to the office and team management while working directly alongside the team lead to implement structures and grow the team. In this role, you will act as the main point of contact for all internal support teams - ensuring that each team is fully supported and that all areas of the team are working together towards the goal of providing the best client and agent experience, and having fun!
- Lead cross-functional operations initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction, business success, and seamless support for agents and staff.
- Work closely with team lead to drive key strategic decisions and ensure successful implementation of all business-critical initiatives.
- Measure and continually improve metrics and KPIs, setting priorities and driving continuous improvement against results and targets.
- Act as the single point of accountability in handling complex customer escalation ensuring day to day high priority issues are resolved thoroughly
- Improve current systems that field incoming requests from agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset
- 5+ years of experience in real estate operations or related industry
- Experience managing growing teams and developing employees while overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “see around corners”, diagnosing and treating issues before they boil over.
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to lead meetings with multiple parties
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Ability to empower and inspire the collective team.
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders with a natural ability to connect with others.
- Agile and organized working style to manage and consistently prioritize key initiatives.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a glass-half-full mentality.
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
About Q & U Team @ Compass
Q & U is a rapidly growing team of real estate agents and professionals, dedicated to building the greatest real estate team in our region in order to provide our clients with the highest level of service and empower each member of the team to reach their full potential by providing support and endless opportunities for growth. We’re passionate about innovation and improvements while building the best team culture and atmosphere.