Simon Sells Philly
The Director of Operations (DoO) is a positive thinking, self-motivated, flexible professional who understands their role as a protector for the growing team. They possess integrity and the desire to grow- both personally and professionally. The DoO is a Master of Systems, consistently seeking and maintaining new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money.
As a key leader, the DoO frees up the rainmaker/team leader to focus more on generating transactions than closing them. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems. The ideal candidate exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool and balances patience in finding a solution with accomplishing the objective in a timely manner.
This individual is 100% committed to empowering the team leader in achieving advanced levels of success.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards for rainmaker
- Guard the team leader’s daily schedule
- Review contract and listings documents for completion
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- System development, implementation, and management of team leader’s 4-1-1 (goals) for the team
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing and transaction manager
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Managing Bookkeeper and reviewing PandL
- Read the MREA Book
- Lead Agent – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- As appropriate to team structure - All administrative team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- excellent spelling, grammar
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure- Think like a problem solver!
- Service-based attitude
- College graduate
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly plus bonuses
About Simon Sells Philly
A five-year-old residential real estate team performing in the top 2% of production in the Philadelphia area. We run our business with a high emphasis on the customer experience, leading to 86% of our business coming from referrals!! We LOVE creating an unforgettable customer experience by focusing on what is important to the client (incredible marketing, timely and honest communications, their priorities, not our own, etc.) and topping it with memorable, kind touches along the way! Our mission is to create raving fans for life! To ensure this happens, we invest heavily in our business and our clients with national, regional, and local training, and of course, copious community knowledge.