The Estrada Team
The operations/office manager oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in an organization.
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
- Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- High school graduate
- Compensation is hourly + bonus
About The Estrada Team
Our Team is helping people buy, sell and invest in homes in Orlando and Central Florida.