Crescent City Law, LLC
Crescent City Law, based in New Orleans, defends people charged with crimes and helps them seal their criminal records. We also advocate for our clients to receive compensation from insurance companies. In addition, we fight a large volume of tickets.
We are a growing, entrepreneurial law firm. We're currently seeking an operations manager to hire and supervise non-attorney staff. A successful candidate will have responsibility for the day-to-day management of the firm's business operations and act as the primary executor of the firm's business systems. In particular, the operations manager will be responsible for helping us scale operations to maximize profit.
An ideal teammate will be able to bend, flex, stretch, and grow with us during this phase.
- Supervise non-Attorney personnel and assist the owner with hiring by creating job descriptions, posting recruitment ads, and interviewing candidates to fill the firm's growing staff needs. You'll also be responsible for training non-attorney staff
- Audit & spot check staff to ensure policies and procedures are being followed as intended. If the PSP needs improvement, you'll discover, research, document, and figure out a solution to the process
- Work with owner and COO to identify systems that need to be created and improved
- Ensure client matters move through the workflow pipeline at the right pace, tasks are completed on time and billed correctly
- Oversee timekeeping and billing functions of the firm to ensure time is being billed, invoiced, and collected. You'll also be responsible for managing and collecting the firm's accounts receivable. Manage/Initiate withdrawal of representation when necessary
- Gather metrics and report results to the firm owner, CEO, and COO so decisions can be made in real-time with current data
- Manage vendors. manage firm data/records, and other duties as assigned
- The equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, HR, or related field
- Experience with law firm project management and process management or with start-up businesses
- Skilled in data analysis using Excel and other Microsoft products, as well as familiarity with law firm practice management software
- Experienced implementing new software and new technologies
About Crescent City Law, LLC
CCL opened in 2010 and started firm by representing the accused in criminal courts. Later, we expanded our practice to traffic tickets. We also help people hide their criminal records with expungements. And, of course, we help people who have been injured as a result of an accident recover compensation for their injuries.
We are rapidly growing--we grew over 100% in 2021 and foresee an additional 20% growth in 2022--we need a star who can play many positions and grow with the firm.