Bringas Home Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Bringas Home Team
We are a recognized fast-growing, top-producing team in Riverside County. We operate as a family and love helping others achieve their goals in real estate. We have a ton of leads, tools, and resources to help you reach your full potential. Training, structure, and accountability are what lead our culture.