Portal Real Estate
We are looking for someone to help take our team to the next level. As our operations manager, you will be in charge of overseeing all aspects of the team including lead management, deal flow, client events, and branding. We want someone who can oversee all administrative functions for our team and the office. You would reports directly to the broker/owner of the company and work from our office.
- Weekly meetings with team to go over various lead sources and ensure agents are updating CRM, engaging leads and reviewing metrics to improve conversion
- Organize and maintain files including updating CRM with contract status and ensure that agents are uploading all contract addendums and other documents into our transaction management software
- Schedule team appointments, conferences, events and travel
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses and ensure monthly budget adhered to
- Report to Broker/Owner and conduct periodic meetings to review team performance
- Real Estate License preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel and ability to learn how to use CRMs
$72,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Portal Real Estate
Portal Real Estate is a real estate brokerage that is quickly transforming the way real estate is transacted. The company is led by its broker who runs his own team on track to produce close to $100M this year with just four agents. Portal has been able to achieve this growth by investing heavily in the tools, systems and leads to provide agents the team to stand out from the competition. We are based just outside of Coral Gables close to the Palmetto Expressway.