Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$18 - $20 hourly
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids is one of the top house cleaning franchises nationwide. We, Merry Maids of Los Angeles, have been serving local areas since the year 2004.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.