Brokers Title & Closing LLC
The Operations Manager will oversee the complete operation of our Title company. This person will be the leader that develops plans, people and strategies to grow the company and its profitability. This position is for a self motivated individual that has experience in supervising and directing a business. The individual will report directly to the owners of the company.
The Operations Manager responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all departments with the company, including title, processing, escrow accounting and business development.
- Recruits and selects staff, managing all areas of staffing, including hiring, performance evaluation and development
- Works to develop and attain sales, profit, staffing and facility goals
- Effectively creates and implements business and marketing plans to achieve company goals
- Ability to establish best practices in an effort to increase profitability of the organization
- Oversees facilities and space management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage people
- Possesses knowledge in all areas of escrow and title operations
- Previous experience with E-Closing a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the Title business required
- Experienced with residential transactions
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to analyze problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Salary commensurate with experience
About Brokers Title & Closing LLC
Broker's Title & Closing, LLC's mission is to provide premium residential real estate title and closing services that exceed customers' expectations. We understand that the purchase of a home is one of the most important decisions one will make in a lifetime. At Broker's, our dedicated and experienced team is here to help all along the process.
In addition to our work, Broker's is proud that we give back to the community through various initiatives. We are a tight knit team of professionals.