Cullen & Company with Keller Williams Realty
The Cullen & Co. Real Estate Group in Fort Mill, SC is in search of a talented Operations Manager. They credit their success to being more competent, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it.
This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
● On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
● Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything that is possible?
● Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
● Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
● Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. They
are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- The Operations Manager builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing.
- Maintain and edit an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
- Manage Customer/Vendor relations
- Growth and development of the Property Management business including vendor management, booking new clients, managing tenant cloud, collecting and disbursing rents, and checking on properties
- Must be able to work, troubleshoot and problem solve independently.
- Ability to build a winning team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented yet flexible.
- Have an eye for accuracy, careful attention to detail, solid business judgment, and the ability to follow through on commitments.
- Must have exemplary organizational, time, and project management skills to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously within time and budgetary guidelines.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and reports with discretion.
- The ideal candidate has proven leadership qualities.
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- College Degree
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Real Estate license (preferred but not required)
- Bonus potential after 1 year of employment
- Paid days off / Paid Holidays
- Growth opportunities
Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility of immense career growth with a team of excellence?
Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
$50,000 -$55,000 + bonus opportunity
About Cullen & Company with Keller Williams Realty
Cullen & Co. Real Estate's foundation is centered on serving clients through an educational and positive real estate experience. We are a team of well-adapted, diverse, knowledgeable, and responsive agents ready to help our clients reach their real estate goals.