Heritage Home Partners
We are looking for an operations manager to cultivate structure and support for our growing team!
- is proactive
- will love diving into projects
- will love working with others
- is motivated by playing a key role in the vision of our organization
- Create, implement, and maintain systems for sellers, buyers, client care, and database management
- Coordinate and lead post-closing systems
- Develop operations manual that documents systems and standards
- Schedule activities to generate interest for listings; ex: open houses, social media marketing
- Plan and attend client appreciation events
- Social Media and Email Marketing
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Confident in meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Time management and interpersonal skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based using Canva and in house platforms
- Composed and reassuring under pressure
$45,000 - $50,000 Base + per Transaction Bonus
About Heritage Home Partners
Heritage Home Partners believes in honesty, communication, and service. Our name stems from family and the idea of building a legacy for generations to come through helping others reach their real estate dreams. Whether you are buying your first home, selling the home you grew up in, or buying an investment property, we are here to guide you through the process.
We are VA Home Certified Agents and specialize in working with Veterans and Service Members as well as First Time Home Buyers and "Move-Up" Buyers.
The Sellers we service are typically looking to buy at the same time as selling and we pride ourselves in making that process smooth.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE AGENT OR OFFICE DIRECTLY, THIS IS GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION.