Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Process all incoming commission checks and various accounting services including accounts receivables and payables plus monthly transmittal and reporting.
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Bookkeeping experience required
$50,000 plus bonus
About Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are a world-class ownership group that also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 8 KW brokerages in Washington state and growing. We have over 1,650 agents. Our sales team has over 1,650 agents who will sell in excess of 12,000 units equaling 2.7 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to Real Estate professionals around the world.