Operations Manager will oversee and assist in managing all aspects of the company’s operations for all accounts out of the
Miami Corporate Office.
Position REQUIRES 3-5 years of Management experience in the Security Industry.
Experience with site operations, training, recruiting, and auditing in the contract industry preferred.
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
Nation Security is a Top Security Provider with 75 years of Security Experience. Be part of the Winning Team!
- Primary responsibility to oversee all of the security operations for all locations.
- Handle management, administration, payroll and billing systems. Work with Site Supervisors and Managers for accurate and precise payroll/billing maintenance.
- Conduct interviewing and hiring to standards as per our Industry needs and growth opportunities.
- Knowledge of legal aspects of HR a plus. Manage open positions, conduct cross-training, and have overtime control through effective scheduling.
- Develop Succession Planning and assist with mentoring managers and supervisors.
- Assist with the maintenance of the floater and applicant pool.
- Provide emergency response and operational support, as required.
- Coordinate and manage inventory and ordering of all District Uniform program in addition to other equipment and supplies to include cell phones.
- Control systems in purchasing and monitoring utilization of all fleet/golf carts utilized at the accounts, conduct inspections and maintain appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
- Process various reports to monitor operational progress, spot any potential problems or trends to assist the management team with improving operations and/or customer partnerships.
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients to ensure we are being successful in meeting their needs.
- Support/ assist Recruiting Coordinator in all aspects of the interview, training, outfitting, and the on-boarding process for the District.
- Assist with field operations as needed with regards to client relations, special assignments.
- Conduct inspections and audits
- Coordinate and support with onsite New Client Startups, as needed.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources as needed on all employee relations situations and concerns.
- Assist with training of New Officer, Supervisors, and Managers with regards to district operations.
- Coordinate and oversee the 30-60-day review schedule and ensure timely completion.
- Oversee and tour onsite operation for compliance
- Perform all other functions and duties as required or assigned by Nation Security and/or the client.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to develop and write business plans, memos, spreadsheets, graphs, and charts for business purposes and marketing strategies.
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computerized payroll and billing programs. Deputy and Tracktik knowledge a plus.
- Payroll administration a must.
- Maintain focused on the company’s core values and business objectives.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to deal professionally in stressful situations with a high degree of conflict management and resolution skills.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of the company and client organizations.
- Solid command of the English and Spanish languages.
- Must have prior Security Management experience overseeing Security Officers, Site, and Road Supervisors.
- Able to lead by example and be able to communicate proficiently and effectively.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Valid and Active Class "D", "G" and "W" Licenses issued by the State of Florida.
- Valid and active Driver's License with no traffic or criminal record.
- Able to pass a background check with no felony convictions.
- Flexible to work various shifts when needed and available on weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Successfully completed High School and preferably at least one year of college.
- Prior law enforcement, corrections, and/or military a plus.
$39,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.