Prestige Home Buyers
Are you a problem solver? A true professional that is proactive? A self-starter that is process-oriented and driven? This is the position for you! Prestige Home Buyers is looking for a skilled Operations Manager to join their growing team.
This person is the tie-breaker for the leadership team, is the glue for the organization, holds everything together, beats the drum (provides cadence), is accountable for the P&L results, executes the business plan, holds the leadership team accountable, and is the steady force in the organization.
A successful Operations Manager has the skill set to rise above all the moving parts, take a high-level view of the company, and establish processes and structure. This involves reducing complexity, creating accountability, being able to systemize, simplify, and apply technology to the company’s processes—all while remaining consistent.
If you are a driver and implementer looking for an amazing growth opportunity, we want to talk to you!
(Ability to work from home, but must be local to the Brentwood, NY area)
Compensation: $80,000 - $100,000 (Based on experience)
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Manage and create new processes and systems for the company
- Lead, manage, and hold people accountable
- Achieve and exceed projected P&L objective.
- Implement scorecards company-wide and review, monitor, and make decisions based on data trends
- Include performance reviews/plans if necessary
- Remove obstacles effectively
- Helps visionary with marketing
- Be comfortable learning and using Salesforce CRM and Asana
- Responsible for new hires, onboarding, and training
- Understands the unique contributions and ideas that the visionary has and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company- Collaborates with the visionary to stay on the same page
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Taking on special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of Operations Management experience
- Must be an efficient problem and conflict solver
- Personally Accountable - you take responsibility for your actions and do what you say you will do
- The desire and thrive to grow our company and reach our 10-year goal
- Strong work ethic with a winning mindset
- Strong communication skills (must be the model for communicating)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales skills
- Decision Maker
- Fast learner
- Experience with Asana is helpful
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Lucid charts and process mapping is a plus
- Experience with Excel
$80,000 - $100,000 (Based on Experience)
About Prestige Home Buyers
We buy houses in Long Island and other parts of New York. We are a real estate solutions company that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. We buy houses fast for cash. No commissions – No realtors – No repairs.
Our Core Values: